If you don’t have a solid roll your kayak skills will be limited. You will not dare edge your kayak too far when you turn. You will not feel comfortable in rough water. You will have this fear of capsizing. You could become a liability if you go on an expedition with a group.
How much does it cost to get good kayak rolling lessons. If you take a lesson from a Qualified instructor, it will cost you about $80. Are you going to know everything about rolling in one lesson? Even if you learn it all, it is very unlikely that you will remember all the details in a few months. So your roll gets sloppy again, and you take another class. And you need to practice, so you spend some time and money at the pool. Lets say you spend 5 sessions in a pool at $20. That’s $160 for the two lessons, $100 for the pool, for a total of $360.
Rolling a kayak is just a matter of doing a few movements. The hard part is doing it under water, and at the right time. That’s why taking a lesson is not always enough. Or if you finally got that reliable roll, a few months later you might get sloppy again.
For that I give you exercises to practice, at each step, so you develop the strength you need, and the muscle memory you need. You take control of your skills. When you are ready, you go to the next step. You don’t have to try to cram all the information in a few hours, and then get frustrated because you are just getting more confused.
For the first time ever you can get all the steps you need, what exercise to practice for each step, so that you are in control of your learning. It took me over 12 years to learn all these, and I spent hundreds of hour gathering information and practicing. But I know that with my shortcuts you can learn to roll your kayak effortlessly now, even if you are not athletic or even all that flexible.
Here are some examples of what you will learn
- Sculling so you never have to worry about missing a roll because your have the wrong blade angle
- You will learn how to adjust your technique so you can do a layback roll with a kayak that has a high rear deck
- You will learn to add a sweep at the beginning of your roll in case you don’t have the flexibility to float up to the surface. Or if you want a reliable roll that works in rough water and not just in the pool
- You will learn how to go from a layback roll, to a secure low brace, so you don’t go back in the water
- You will learn to automatically enter a zen like state of relaxation when you capsize unexpectedly, so you don’t end up doing a wet exit when you know you could have rolled up
- You will learn how to roll a loaded kayak so you can feel confident and safe on your expedition
Lets look at the Course Format for the Master the layback roll
- All the training is delivered online-from the comfort of your home and on your schedule
- Streaming and downloadable video training
- The course is divided into 9 videos
What’s the value of finally having a roll you can count on. What’s the value of staying safer on a trip, or having your kayak skills jump up to the next levelIs it worth a few hundred dollars to you?
The Master the layback roll course will give you more, for a lot less.
60 Day 100% Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied for any reasons, you get every penny back, and you can keep the videos.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.